Download your FREE brochure now: 12 foods to limit for fertility
So, now you have a list of foods to be mindful of if you're trying to conceive. HOWEVER, what really counts, is what we replace these foods with. Did you know that nutrition prior to pregnancy can have the following impact by:
- influencing the risk for diabetes, obesity, autoimmune conditions and the brain health of your baby as an adult
- effecting the weight of your baby
- determining whether or not you develop gestational diabetes during pregnancy
- impacting the quality of your eggs
- increasing chances of implantation
- optimising your chances of successful fertility treatment
- reducing miscarriage
Just wanted to update you, we're currently 7/8 weeks pregnant. Obviously very excited and just wanted to say thank you for your help before hand and giving me the confidence in my diet to ensure we were on the right track. Thank you again so much.
I thought I knew enough about ‘good nutrition’ and preparing for conception, but after my first consultation with Claudia understood the absolute importance of working with an expert. It was an invaluable experience that far exceeded my expectations.
Claudia is a passionate, empathetic, and experienced dietitian with a keen interest in the area of fertility nutrition. She is a leading expert in the area of the gut-brain axis and mental health, and their impact on fertility through nutrition. She is a go-to resource for me on this topic within Nutrition Plus and beyond!